Location: Bangalore, India
Salary:Rs.8,000 to Rs.10,000 (all inclusive) per month.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an accountant, preferably with non-governmental organisations
- At least 3 years experience in using Tally
- Should have 3 years experience in TDS
- Should have 3 years experience in final accounts submission
- At least 3-5 years experience in handling project based accounts preferred
- Knowledge of Kannada - spoken and written is preferred
- Be proficient in computers
- Be fluent in English.
- Entering data regarding taxes, bills payable and other transactions in a timely fashion
- Ensuring proper maintenance of cash book, ledgers, and other statutory registers
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation of vouchers, bank books, reconciliation statements, etc.
- Ensuring proper and accurate preparation and disbursement of payroll
- Preparing and paying in a timely fashion local/state govt. tax returns
- Balancing accounts on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Preparing financial statements on either a regular schedule or as required
- Ensuring all financial practices are transparent, sound and legal
- Participating in budget and planning meetings with project staff
- Provide necessary information and recommendations for investments or financial opportunities.
Please provide three references with contact information, address, and relationship. Please e-mail your application to email@example.com within a week (August 12th, 2013).